If you continue to browse in copasa.eu, COPASA will deduct that you accept the installation of the cookies, granting us the consent to be able to install them on your computer.
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES.
Cookies are small files of information that are sent and stored on the computer from which the copasa.eu website (PC or personal computer, mobile phone, tablet or connected TV) is accessed, facilitating the use of the same, to provide a Best service.
The web copasa.eu uses both own and third-party cookies that help us improve quality by allowing us to compare, remember, control and understand how our users navigate through the Web, identifying what is useful and what is not, and can thus , improve the navigation process.
Cookies that use the Web do not harm your computer. They only serve to improve the services offered. Some are strictly necessary for the page to work well (techniques and personalization) and others serve to improve performance and user experience (analysis, advertising and behavioral advertising).
The Web uses both session cookies, temporary cookies, and permanent cookies. Session cookies store data while the user accesses the Web, they expire when the browser is closed; while the permanent cookies store the data in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session, they usually expire when a period of time that can oscillate between two months and two years elapses.
DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES.
You have the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. When you disable cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the Help menu of the browser where you can find instructions. The user may – at any time – choose which cookies he wants to work on this website through the browser configuration; for example:
TYPES OF COOKIES.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, the Web may use:
- Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and communication of data, identify the session, access restricted access parts.
- Personalization Cookies: are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of user navigation profiles.
- Advertising cookies: they are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information about users’ behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
Currently the WEB uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical Cookies: Manage the correct navigation through the Web and its contents, allowing to identify user sessions and protect their use.
- Customization Cookies: Enhance the user experience by storing custom variables such as language or navigation preferences.
Third Party Cookies – The information collected below has been provided by these third parties:
- Analysis Cookies
- Google Analytics & Tag Manager: The information generated by the cookie about your use of the web (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of keeping track of your use of the Web, compiling activity reports and providing other services related to Internet activity and use. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data available to Google. Opt-out: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Advertising Cookies
- Google AdWords / DoubleClick: Also a Google service. In this case allows us to better understand the performance of advertising actions through this platform analyzing the behavior of users who access the web through such campaigns. Opt-out: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Third-party cookies that analyze the behavior of users anonymously and allow us to use services necessary for the proper functioning of the website and all its features, such as how many times and in which networks share our content.
- Google. Opt-out: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/technologies/types/
- Facebook Atlas Solutions. Opt-out: https://atlassolutions.com/privacy-policy/
- External Social Networking Cookies:
- LinkedIn: Linkedin provides buttons and other features so you can share links to our website on your profile. The information sent outside the EU to Linkedin, concerning the pages you have visited or about the things that interest you, are used by Linkedin according to its privacy policies. https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=hb_ft_cookie
The specific opt-out systems indicated in the table above regarding the cookie in question (these systems can cause a “reject” cookie to be installed on your computer for your opt-out choice to work); or other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.